1) Pre-registration is required for all classes and events as class space is limited.
In order to make each and every class, as informative as possible we ask that you please read and follow these guidelines:
2) Payment must be received at the time of registration. You may register in person at the store, by calling the store at 320-495-3658 with a credit card or online using PayPal. You may also mail in a check but please let us know you are sending it so we can hold an spot for you. If your check has not been received within seven days, your spot will be filled by the next person requesting a spot.
3) Upon receipt of registration and payment, you will be either be given or emailed a class supply list and a list of any pre-class homework that may be required.
4) Should you need to cancel, if cancelled one full week or more prior to the class start date, you will receive a store credit equal to the class fee,. If the cancellation is less than one full week, than there will be no credit given unless the class is full and your spot is filled by someone else. Sorry, NO EXCEPTIONS will be made.
5) Country Caboose reserves the right to cancel a class if the minimum number of participants is not met at least one week prior to the start of class. If we need to cancel the class than you will receive a refund for the class fee.
6) You will receive a 15% discount on any class fabric/supplies you purchase that are required for the class. Prior to, during and after class, we will also offer the 15% discount. Some exclusions may apply.
7) Classes will start at the time posted. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early to set up your machine and get organized before class starts.
8) You are responsible to bring your own machine machine, cutting mat and cutting tools. Be sure to remember your power cord and foot pedal. Please be sure that you are familiar with your machine if it is new or you haven't used it for awhile before class. Be sure that you can thread it, wind a bobbin, change stitches and adjust the tension. Instructors are generally NOT familiar with all makes and models of sewing machines.
9) Copyright laws apply to all patterns and books, including any that may be included in the class fee. With that being said, each class participant is required to purchase his/her own pattern or book. No sharing of one pattern and NO COPIES are allowed.
10) Please respect others by refraining from wearing perfume or playing music in you work space
We hope that you enjoy your class and that you will consider joining us for many more as you continue on your quilting journey.